Bits and pieces
- Journalists in T&T (are there any?)
- Feminism and race. Do we spend time looking for discrimination where there isn't any?
- Personal responsibility - why do we so often say - S/he MADE me do it? Was there a gun to your head?
- Apathy - why do I see so many people complaining every day, every street corner, etc., but never do anything, not even complain to the people who are making the "bad" decisions?
- Lack of compassion and caring - Grenada is in a total mess, but there is actually a large and vocal group in this country that says - fix us first before sending our $$ to help them! Unbelievable!
- 9 day wonders - we live in a land that has had an MTV attention span long before MTV!
- AND Cricket - lovely cricket. We won the Champions Cup. The team looked like a team. Lots of work still to do, but we would (as a people) still have abused the team if they got to the final but lost. What is it that we have with this obsession for first - nothing else counts?
OK - lots to think about. I'll try to write at least every other day, now that I've clarified some of the ideas.